Primadonna Island Team
Welcome back to Primadonna Island Team
Primadonna Island Team
Welcome back to Primadonna Island Team
Primadonna Island Team
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

[Pics] Men’s story Concert-update pic in 100221 FTIsland Men’s Stories Encore^^

Go down 
AuthorMessage
~*PANUKIKA*~
P.I.Team
P.I.Team
~*PANUKIKA*~

[Pics] Men’s story Concert-update pic in 100221 FTIsland Men’s Stories Encore^^ Empty
PostSubject: [Pics] Men’s story Concert-update pic in 100221 FTIsland Men’s Stories Encore^^   [Pics] Men’s story Concert-update pic in 100221 FTIsland Men’s Stories Encore^^ I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 05, 2010 9:38 pm

[Pics] Men’s story Concert-update pic in 100221 FTIsland Men’s Stories Encore^^ 2zeynf4
oops, I’m really sorry because uploading pics is my job .But Golden had to do it because of some reasons^^

i know some people had downloaded the link from Golden. but i think you should download this link. it took a while for me to collect all of them. and i’m sure there are many pics which i can’t upload so just see those pics first. and when i see st new i will tell you^^

^^NOTE: there are still many pics. i have updated more than 200p. hopeyou guys like it^^ if you doesnt download this link ( more than 65op) , let click it, and if you just want to see those pics which have just uploaded, let click the link below^^

[Media Fire]
[Media Fire 2]

updated again–almost pics in busan concert^^

it’s a hard work to collect all of them because they didnt upload them at the same time. And i have to download when i was not the same place. I guess i lost some pics, cant find and arrange them>.< feel offensive when i add to achieve and something happens. some pics in that folder flied:))

it is about 180 pics. really nice^^ they kill me again & again Very Happy

[Media Fire 3]

100221 FTISLAND MEN’S STORIES ENCORE
[Media Fire 4]

Cre: soompi+FTTL+SSH’s forum+HG’s forum

special thank to zcandyflossz, miink, Nuna( nunita_lft), Pu( pkTN^^), mykwangz,

reup by CNMK@PITeam

P/S: when you download it, you will see the proper credit^^

some pics aren’t allowed to take out. so please if you want to take out to your blog or forum— tell me at first.
Posted by [Golden]
Re-upload by PANUKIKA
Back to top Go down

[Pics] Men’s story Concert-update pic in 100221 FTIsland Men’s Stories Encore^^
Page 1 of 1